The CREATE Organisation
- CREATE will be a non-profit set up to agree upon and govern the criteria as well as oversee the technology development for AI:OK (modelled after DDEX)
- It is envisioned that CREATE will be governed by an Executive Board of Charter Members.
In our quest for consensus, we acknowledge the challenges of achieving industry-wide agreement. Yet, the key to facing the AI challenge lies in unity. CREATE aims to form an industry wide alliance fostering a collaborative environment to identify best practices for the industry and consumers in AI music goods and services.
As new AI tools emerge, the need for ethical oversight intensifies. CREATE’s governance structure is designed to bring together diverse perspectives, ensuring sustainability, transparency and innovative revenue streams.
Partly modelled after Rightscom (the DDEX secretariat), AI:OK is a supporting organisation that will provide the following functions:
- Administrative functions (board meetings, websites, member services, events, basecamp, standards and knowledge base management, Trademark registration, maintenance and enforcement)
- Technology support functions (including technical infrastructure such as operating a secure, revocable, server-based logo system)
- Technology identification & evaluation and/or development. For example, issuing RFIs and RFPs on behalf of the CREATE membership.